- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Hot War now available for pre-order
NAME OF GAME: Hot War
AUTHOR: Malcolm Craig
PUBLISHER: Indie Press Revolution during July 2008 (order the hardcopy and get the PDF free, pre-order period begins during the week of 7th July), see it at GenCon US (14-17 August 2008) on the Play Collective booth
A game of friends, enemies, secrets and consequences in the aftermath of a horrifying war.
Features stunning and terrifying artwork by Paul Bourne. Many elements of information in the game are shown through propaganda posters, protest sheets, memos, diaries and documents, giving a real feel for the world.
This alternative history/horror game for three or more participants has players dealing with life a year after the apocalypse. You’ll confront hidden agendas, sinister factional machinations and see the changes in relations with friends and enemies.
Hot War allows both short term and campaign play, with a system that allows the group to work out exactly the kind of game they want to play amongst the wreckage of 1960s London.
You can find out more about the game on the CGS forums.