- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Hot War] Pre-orders & Previews
London. Winter. 1963.
It is a year since the Cold War went hot.
And this was not just a nuclear war. Far more sinister, darker weapons were deployed from the shadows.
What is Hot War, we hear you cry! This alternative history/horror game for three or more participants has players dealing with life a year after the apocalypse. You’ll confront hidden agendas, sinister factional machinations and see the changes in relations with friends and enemies.
Hot War allows both short term and campaign play, with a system that allows the group to work out exactly the kind of game they want to play amongst the wreckage of 1960s London.
Want to know more? Then head over to the Contested Ground Studios website where we have:
And a whole bunch more stuff.
Hot War will be available to pre-orderers at the start of August and will also go on sale through the CGS shop and in PDF form on Drive Through RPG at the same time.