- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Hot War: Your ID Papers & You
Hot War is now in the final stages of proofing and typesetting, ready to go to print in the very near future. Hot War is a game all about friends, enemies, secrets and consequences in a 1960’s, post-apocalypse London that most certainly isn’t swinging.
As part of our continuing endeavours to let people see what the game is going to be like, here’s another poster and art piece from the game. And may I say that Paul is really outdoing himself with Hot War. The graphic design is outstanding, the artwork brilliant and it all comes together to really bring the world alive.
In the near future, some PDFs will be available to let you see how this is all looking in situ. But for now, be vigilant and keep your ID on you at all times…
In addition to the visual stuff, the (un-proofed) text of the conflict resolution mechanics for the game is available over at the Contested Ground Studios forum (where you’ll also find a whole bunch of other stuff about the game).