- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Hot War: Your ID Papers & You
Hot War is now in the final stages of proofing and typesetting, ready to go to print in the very near future. Hot War is a game all about friends, enemies, secrets and consequences in a 1960’s, post-apocalypse London that most certainly isn’t swinging.
As part of our continuing endeavours to let people see what the game is going to be like, here’s another poster and art piece from the game. And may I say that Paul is really outdoing himself with Hot War. The graphic design is outstanding, the artwork brilliant and it all comes together to really bring the world alive.
In the near future, some PDFs will be available to let you see how this is all looking in situ. But for now, be vigilant and keep your ID on you at all times…
In addition to the visual stuff, the (un-proofed) text of the conflict resolution mechanics for the game is available over at the Contested Ground Studios forum (where you’ll also find a whole bunch of other stuff about the game).