- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
‘The only limit to our potential is not found in nature. Rather, it is found in how willing we are to change’
Proverb of the Gozu District, 2347
Human 2.0 is a Tabletop Roleplaying Game set in a biopunk dystopia. Players take on the roles of Contractors, genetically augmented post-humans who dwell in the murky underworld of the Cage. In their travels they will face challenges like no other: vat-grown slaves evolved to question their DNA, corpses resurrected by arcane science and the geological devastation of an Earth bled dry.
Currently, the Human 2.0 Game System is in the early beta phase of development. All rules, from Character Creation all the way to Combat, and more besides, are provided FREE OF CHARGE for you to download, play and enjoy.
The Human 2.0 team are grateful for your support. Everyone who downloads the rules, plays the game or offers feedback is a valued and trusted member of their community. They look forward to where the game takes us.
So, download, read, play and enjoy. And let them know what you think of Human 2.0…
Human 2.0’s beta Core Rulebook is available for FREE over on their official website: https://benworsfold252.wixsite.com/humanevolved
Feel free to download, share and photocopy the material provided, and let them know what you think! Development is ongoing, so player feedback would be much appreciated. Even just letting someone else know about the game is support for which they are grateful.