- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
[Imaginary Empire] Death of Legends
Death of Legends is a dark-fantasy roleplaying game that tells the story of epic deeds against great odds.
Each player takes the role of a legendary hero, forges their path to greatness, then determines the fate of the Free Territories in a climactic struggle against a relentless, malevolent, Enemy.
Twenty years have passed since the Enemy was defeated and its armies vanquished.
Twenty years since a small group of heroes rose from obscurity to become the stuff of legends, turning the tide of battle.
Twenty long years of peace and prosperity.
But now there are rumours that the Enemy has returned.
War is coming an nobody knows who can be trusted.
This is the story of the last great war against the Enemy.
This is the story of the Death of Legends.
As the last war rages players narrate scenes detailing the great battles, influencing the outcome though the heroism of their characters, and tracking the progress of the war on a bespoke fantasy map.
In the Legends darkest hour a weapon of great power is found capable of destroying the Enemy, and the characters must decide which of their number can be trusted to resist the Lure of the Enemy.
This is a complete game for 3-6 players (there is no GM), completed within a single-session of play.
Death of Legends is available as a free PDF.