- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
[indyhippo] Sci-Fi Beta Kappa
Get into a spot of bother on your homeworld? Don’t fancy a spell on the prison planet? No problem, go and do a degree at Weber College, the fustiest, dustiest learning establishment on the East Coast. Eh? Don’t like the sound of that? Prison planet it is then. Yeah, thought that’d make you change your mind. Next shuttle leaves in ten hours. You’d better be on it.
Don’t know much about History? Biology? A science book? Then you’ll fit right in to Alien House. It’s the coolest, hippest, happening-est frat house on campus, but watch out! Dean ‘Wormhole’ is on the warpath. He’s been trying to have Alien House closed down for years, and now he thinks he’s got them just where he wants them. Complete your studies, have a cracking time and save Alien House from closure. Do you think you can manage that?
In Sci-Fi Beta Kappa players take on the roles of slacker aliens with a bunch of abilities such as power manipulation, enhanced senses, larceny, super strength etc., who, having been kicked off their homeworlds for various misdemeanours, have been exiled to a frat house on Terra. There, they get into all sorts of scrapes and are under constant surveillance by Dean ‘Wormhole’, who hates aliens and is always looking for an excuse to close down Alien House.