- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
[Inked Adventures] Map and Dice Playing Cards – Price Reduction
Inked Adventures is based in the UK and their Map & Dice Playing Cards are printed in the US. This is because DriveThruCards provide a print-on-demand and web store service of which there is no equivalent in the UK. However, their UK, Europe and international customers are sometimes reluctant to purchase due to the high cost of shipping. In the case of the UK the $12 USD cards cost $11.20 to post, that’s $23.20 or £15.25 in Her Royal Sterling. The prices DriveThruRPG/RPGNow/DriveThruCards charge for postage are standardised and there is almost no work around for Inked Adventures as a the small publisher. However, by massively reducing the price of the cards for everyone for a limited period (until January 11th 2016), we’re hoping that this will make our playing cards more palatable to customers outside of the US. In the case of the UK customer the total order for one pack will now will be $6.50+$11.20=$17.70 or £11.65. Still, not the cheapest price for a novelty roleplaying accessory, but this reduction is close to the wholesale publisher price which Inked Adventures use to sell to stall vendors (i.e. it’s pretty much as low as they can go). Of course this will mean our US cousins will be able to get them even cheaper, but hey, we probably have to them to thank for inventing money-off vouchers in the first place. Inked Adventures really want to share these babies with the world, because, let’s face it, sometimes mass cult-like status can be way more satisfying than money. They’re also hoping that if customers order now they may still be in time to receive the cards before Christmas.
Inked Adventures Map and Dice Playing Cards
- Randomised dice results, d20, d6 and d100/%
- Hand drawn geomorph style dungeon areas on every card (excluding the Jokers).
- Each with descriptive titles for easy reference.
- Portable mapping and dice system, ideal for random play.
- Can also be used as normal playing cards.
- Aging parchment theme.
Ideal for roleplayers of any games which use d20s, d6s and d%. Especially useful for D&D players planning or exploring dungeons (or any fantasy roleplaying game), Savage Worlds and systems which employ card based mechanics.
These playing cards can also be used when planning dungeons using existing Inked Adventures geomorph products.