- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
[Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
Iron Crown Enterprises are pleased to announce the release of a BRAND NEW rules supplement for High Adventure Role Playing (HARP) Fantasy: HARP Folkways!
HARP Folkways is not a re-make or a re-print of an older product, but a completely brand new product written by the brilliant Jonathan Cassie.
With HARP Folkways you can enrich your characters and your world with unparalleled cultural depth, explore the diversity of cultures across twenty folkways drawing upon our world and fantasy classics and make your own unique cultures by defining how they handle matters of kinship, authority and the supernatural, how they dress, what they eat, and more.
With roughly 70% of the book being rules agnostic, HARP Folkways is a great buy whatever system you play.
HARP Folkways provides GMs and players with:
- The Twenty Folkways – a technique to create believable cultures for any setting
- A cultural perspective on well-known fantasy worlds from literature
- Practical examples of culture creation including examples from Shadow World and Cyradon
- Eleven new HARP races
- Six new HARP cultural adolescence packages
- Ten new HARP professions
- New skills and talents
- Twenty-three new HARP training packages
Iron Crown Enterprises are currently running a promotion to buy the new HARP Folkways for just $10 from DriveThruRPG/RPGNow. It won’t last forever though so buy it quick!
To find out more about Harp Folkways, visit the Iron Crown Enterprises blog.