- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
Iron Crown Enterprises releases Rolemaster Combat Minion
Iron Crown Enterprises have just announced the release of Rolemaster Combat Minion, a brand new e-support package to help speed up and simplify combat encounters. Available from RPGNow, the license unlocks the entire set of weapon and critical tables for the RM2/Classic Rolemaster rules (RMSS/RMFRP coming soon) for use with the Rolemaster Combat Minion free web app. You can evaluate the application for free by visiting the site (www.web.com.au/rolemaster/minion) before purchasing the tables from RPGNow.
“Minion” is a free web app to help GMs process and track combat encounters and stats/health/wounds. It streamlines the entire combat process, including initiative, combat calculations, attack and critical tables. It can be used on any desktop PC or tablet with a normal web browser.