- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Iron Crown Enterprises releases Rolemaster Combat Minion
Iron Crown Enterprises have just announced the release of Rolemaster Combat Minion, a brand new e-support package to help speed up and simplify combat encounters. Available from RPGNow, the license unlocks the entire set of weapon and critical tables for the RM2/Classic Rolemaster rules (RMSS/RMFRP coming soon) for use with the Rolemaster Combat Minion free web app. You can evaluate the application for free by visiting the site (www.web.com.au/rolemaster/minion) before purchasing the tables from RPGNow.
“Minion” is a free web app to help GMs process and track combat encounters and stats/health/wounds. It streamlines the entire combat process, including initiative, combat calculations, attack and critical tables. It can be used on any desktop PC or tablet with a normal web browser.