- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Iron Crown] ERA for Rolemaster Out Now
Want all the detail and excitement of Rolemaster without all the bookkeeping? I give you ERA for Rolemaster!
Electronic Roleplaying Assistant (ERA) for Rolemaster offers you the chance to create their characters using a step by step wizard, then level them up and configure all details in stats, skills and special abilities, even overriding the automatic calculations. Afterwards, characters can be added to a running campaign in the adventuring module. From there, the game master can control all aspects of the game: resolve maneuvers, resistances, resting, and of course, spell casting and combat.
Players can also oversee the current status of their characters as the adventure progresses, simply by accessing the application with their mobile devices. This also allows them to check all known spells with full descriptions, current skill values and more. Inventory and game master-to-player communication also have their own systems.
ERA for Rolemaster is a FREE online app which includes Rolemaster Classic sample races, professions, spells, attacks and criticals. You can also purchase complete data sets for Rolemaster Classic Arms Law, Rolemaster Classic Spell Law and Rolemaster Classic Character Law from RPGNow. For more information visit: ironcrown.com/e-support/#ERA.