- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Judges’ Handbook II
This book, like its predecessor the Judges’ Handbook, is a tool kit, a resource for both players and referees alike, with new rules and options for Judges as they struggle to bring order to their city or travel to protect its interests in distant locations. Much of the material here expands on, and supplements, that detailed in the Judge Dredd Core Rulebook and the Judges’ Handbook.
There are rules for the generation of Specialist Judges from the Accounts and Administration Divisions, sixteen specialist units or posting, the equipment used by Specialist Judges, new vehicles and robots, an extensive list of NPC Judges, an updated timeline to cover 2031 to 2135, and observations on how recent disasters have affected the Justice Department. Finally, there are individuals and organisations who have appeared in 2000AD and the Judge Dredd Megazine.
Prepare yourself for a new look at the Justice Department and many new options to make your Judges truly unique!