- [DramaScape] Lake Prison
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Political Ideology
- REVOLUTIONARIES — American War of Independence RPG
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller RPG: The Great Rift & Deep Space Exploration
- [D101 Games] Summer Sale 25% Off
- [Ennead Games] Corporate Babble Generator
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Reach Adventure 4: Last Flight of the Amuar
Judges’ Handbook II
This book, like its predecessor the Judges’ Handbook, is a tool kit, a resource for both players and referees alike, with new rules and options for Judges as they struggle to bring order to their city or travel to protect its interests in distant locations. Much of the material here expands on, and supplements, that detailed in the Judge Dredd Core Rulebook and the Judges’ Handbook.
There are rules for the generation of Specialist Judges from the Accounts and Administration Divisions, sixteen specialist units or posting, the equipment used by Specialist Judges, new vehicles and robots, an extensive list of NPC Judges, an updated timeline to cover 2031 to 2135, and observations on how recent disasters have affected the Justice Department. Finally, there are individuals and organisations who have appeared in 2000AD and the Judge Dredd Megazine.
Prepare yourself for a new look at the Justice Department and many new options to make your Judges truly unique!