- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
[Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: Convicts & Cthulhu
The Cthulhu Hack: Convicts & Cthulhu released as a Pay What You Want setting supplement.
The Cthulhu Hack: Convicts & Cthulhu presents a claustrophobic and remote microcosm in which horrors – both old and new – prey upon men and women unfortunate enough to find themselves sentenced to the penal colonies of New South Wales and its dependencies in the early 18th century.
The 34-page book includes:
- Themed options for character development, including pre-sentence Occupations
- Random Offences for convicts, from Highway Robbery to Theft of Bacon
- Summary notes on the setting, including settlements and scarcity of Equipment
- Rules on Shock and new Creatures of the Mythos – including the Bunyip
- Short Adventure Outline – Longships and Short Fuses – with map by Pär Lindström
This product is released for free as a Pay What You Want product. You’re free to download this supplement for nothing. If you choose, you can pay more than nothing to support the continued expansion and development of the product line for The Cthulhu Hack – but Just Crunch Games are happy to leave that down to you.
You do need a copy of The Cthulhu Hack to play.