- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
[Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark takes HP Lovecraft’s final Mythos tale of doomed writer Robert Blake and guides you, in clear steps, through the process of turning it into an adventure for The Cthulhu Hack. With that approach in mind, you can then use the same tools and guidance to create classic adventures in mystery and horror.
The Cthulhu Hack is a game of investigation and battling the sanity-shattering horrors of Lovecraftian gods and monsters. With an elegant dice mechanic and fast, player-focussed gameplay, The Cthulhu Hack is designed for quick and easy pick-up play, with characters ready in 5-minutes.
This supplement includes:
- an adventure outline—a sort-of-sequel to The Haunter of the Dark, Lovecraft’s final solo Mythos story;
- sets down clear thoughts, advice and guidance on breaking up (or down) a story into gameable content;
- furnishes you with 9-pages of carefully crafted random content tables, to help spark your creativity or create new content for your adventures on the fly; and
- an annotated version of the HP Lovecraft’s original suspenseful story of the doomed artist and writer, Robert Blake. Filled with highlighted thoughts, margin annotations, and clear highlighting, it picks out the potential game content as a guide to doing that same yourself.
The book clocks in at 88-pages, including two fantastic black-and-white images, by artists Pete Amachree and Gianluca Maconi, inspired by The Haunter of the Dark.
Complete with maps and images to help make this an exciting and memorable adventure!