- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack
That is not dead which can eternal lie—
A standalone game of investigation and sanity-shattering Lovecraftian horror; THE CTHULHU HACK uses fast, player-focussed gameplay designed for pick-up play, with character generation in 5 minutes and quick conversion of your favourite Mythos adventure.
Six weeks on, The Cthulhu Hack has garnered some interest and warranted making physical copies available through more than one outlet.
The new version has come about due to the creator’s liking the cover of monster creator book From Unformed Realms (also available on RPGNow and DriveThruRPG). While the whole Hack explosion has something of an ongoing theme, enough variety has started popping up for Just Crunch Games to want to see Cthulhu Hack do its own thing.
If you want a hard copy, you can pick those up from RPGNow and DriveThruRPG – where Just Crunch Games have just approved the new cover proof – or you can get them from All Rolled Up’s web store.
Finally, for those with a Hack storage problem, All Rolled Up has three different boxed versions available. All of these boxes come with a hard copy of the game and some character sheets: the White Box, the Black Box and the Deep One. While we only have the white box in the store at the moment, the two black versions will be in there very soon.
Up next – a conversion of Convicts & Cthulhu (horror in 19th century Australia) and The Haunter of the Dark (converting stories to adventures for The Cthulhu Hack). And perhaps dice trays. And dice.