- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Labyrinths & Lycanthropes
A fantasy Role-Playing Game like no other – of Loot & Legends!
Gather your friends and embark on an epic quest for gold, glory fame and fortune! Play bad-ass adventurers, travel a fantastical land, meet interesting creatures and kill them. They were evil anyway. Probably…
Let humour be your hammer and chuckles your chainmail as you plunge into the alliteration addled world of L&L! Keep the snacks coming, the drink flowing and laugh until a little bit of wee comes out.
Choose from the only classes you’ll ever need: Fighter, Ninja or Mage. Or combine classes to play a Fighter-Mage, a Mage-Ninja or even a Fighter-Ninja-Mage. The combinations are literally virtually endless (until exhausted).
L&L needs next to no preparation time, you can be up and running in a matter of minutes. A leaner meaner dungeon bash.
Everyone gets to be the Labyrinth Lord and everyone has fun dammit!
If you think L&L sounds a bit like Munchkin with role-playing then that’s hardly my fault is it?
Available from Prince of Darkness Games.