- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
Legend: Cults of Sheoloth – The Dark Mother
The world below is a vast and complex place. Buried beneath layers of dangerous tunnels, caverns and labyrinths the likes of which the common folk have never seen, are cities of the dark elves layered with intrigue and danger. One such city is that of Sheoloth, also known as the Sprawling City, and the central power base of these dangerous and malign elves. However, what really drives the city and many of the dark elves, are the cults that have been part of life in the city for hundreds, if not thousands of years.
The Dark Mother, a powerful being from another world and another time, makes sure her people are restless and always striving to better themselves through ritual, divine right and murder, mayhem and debauchery. The life of a dark elf can be full of pleasure and desire. It can also be short, brutal and end at the blade of a priestess.
Her power stretches forth like a malignant shadow, leeching into the lives of dark elf and non-dark elf alike. It is her goal to make her people the strongest race imaginable, cutting the wheat from the chaff with complex plots and sub-plots as the countless ages roll on.
For the first time, the secrets of this cult are laid bare and the day-to-day life of her cult members exposed, along with a wealth of new information. This is the first of several cult books that will open the secrets of Sheoloth and shine new light on the dark elves and their religious orders.