- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
Legend: Gladiators of Legend
Gladiators of Legend is now in print. You can grab a copy from Mongoose Publishing.
This book provides you with everything you need to know in order to integrate the world of the arena into your existing campaigns. It covers the arenas themselves and the people behind them – stable masters, nobles, arena managers and, of course, the gladiators. Five fully detailed arenas are provided, ready to be slotted into any town, city, or even dungeon.
There are new rules to reflect the vicious combats that take place on the sands. Rules for chariots and their racing are also given alongside other, more esoteric matches. All these new rules may also be used by adventuring parties as they delve into deeper urban mysteries or traverse the harshest wilderness. Gladiators themselves may work hard for the fame and glory they deserve and, possibly, their freedom too.
Finally, there is Sands of Death, a complete mini-game based on the Legend core rules. Players each take the part of a stable master, training and grooming their gladiators in the hopes of making their fortunes within the arena. Gladiators of rival stables fight through a huge variety of matches, gradually gaining experience and skill as their stable masters continue to rake in the gold pieces from their appearances.
We who are about to die, salute you!
It is also available in PDF.