- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Legend: Houses of Sheoloth
Now you can tread the fabled halls of the dark elf nobility and learn what makes them function, what religions they follow and what kind of power they wield in the treacherous depths below the sunlit lands.
The life of nobility in the dark elven houses is fraught with danger and players can use the rules from Sheoloth: The Sprawling City to create dark elf characters, then join the myriad of houses that vie for power in the Game of Bones and its clandestine Sheathed War. Games Masters will find faction rules for every house in this book, and suggested write-ups for the minor participants in dark elven society.
Presented in this tome is a wealth of information on these houses, the more minor players and the Game of Bones, the ages old system of competition and clandestine warfare fought by the dark elves.
Players and Game Masters alike can use this book to expand their campaign worlds and characters, present new options for players who like to vie for power and add even more flavour to a dark elf-centric campaign.
So send out your assassins, take your place in the shadows and prepare to confront dark elf nobility as you enter their houses, and take part in the ruthless Game of Bones.