- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Legend/Deus Vult: Games Master’s Story Guide
In Deus Vult, players are members of a highly secretive order of the Church at the end of the 12th century, dedicated to fighting supernatural evils that would otherwise corrupt God’s divine plan for humanity. From hunting ghouls and werewolves in the forests of the Holy Roman Empire, from tracking down diabolic cults in Rouen, to quests across the Holy Land for powerful relics that may save humanity, there is much work ahead of them.
The Deus Vult Games Master’s Story Guide will show you how to run an effective campaign for this setting using the Legend Core Rulebook, illustrate the alternative history of the latter part of the 12th Century, and give you all the tools you need to create your own adventures set across Europe and deep in the Holy Land.
From hunting ghouls and werewolves in the forests of the Holy Roman Empire, from tracking down diabolic cults in Rouen, to quests across the Holy Land for powerful relics that may save humanity, your players will have plenty to do. They will also encounter the witch-hunters and first stirrings of the Inquisition – both hate the Order your players serve with a passion, and there is a three-way power struggle stirring within the darkest parts of the Church for which is best placed to counter the supernatural…
Requires the Legend Core Rulebook.