- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
Legends & Labyrinths Beta-Test World Tour
George Strayton, an Origins-Award-nominated game designer (for D&D, Star Wars (d6), Men in Black, Lord of the Rings, and three dozen other RPG products) as well as a screenwriter for several TV series like Sam Raimi’s Xena and Hercules, plus films including Dragonlance and an upcoming movie called Xombie, is flying over from the US on a Beta-Test World Tour for a new d20 game entitled LEGENDS & LABYRINTHS. He will be in London on May 9th and 10th and is hoping to run a playtest there after he runs one in Edinburgh and before the next one in Paris.
If you’re interested in taking part, George will be starting a thread in the UK Role Players forum (which this news item will link to once it’s live) where you can put your name forward.
Edit: The link to the thread in the forum is /forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10258