- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
Lone Wolf Adventure Game Kickstarter
Coming (very) soon to Kickstarter – The Lone Wolf Adventure Game.
Join the Kai Lords in their desperate battle against the forces of darkness!
Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf gamebooks introduced a generation to fantasy gaming – now, in Lone Wolf’s 30th Anniversary year, the legend continues with the Lone Wolf Adventure Game. Epic quests, desperate battles and ancient secrets await you!
Our goal is to produce a game accessible to new and younger gamers – the perfect first roleplaying game – that grows and develops with the players’ abilities to give the depth of game play appealing to more experienced gamers.
You’ll explore the wonderful world of Magnamund, a setting that has been brought to life over more than 30 years of development. From fertile Sommerlund to the arid deserts of Vassagonia, the fetid depths of the Danarg swamp to the despoiled wasteland of the Darklands, an evocative and fully-realised world of adventure awaits you.