- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
Lone Wolf Adventure Game Kickstarter
Coming (very) soon to Kickstarter – The Lone Wolf Adventure Game.
Join the Kai Lords in their desperate battle against the forces of darkness!
Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf gamebooks introduced a generation to fantasy gaming – now, in Lone Wolf’s 30th Anniversary year, the legend continues with the Lone Wolf Adventure Game. Epic quests, desperate battles and ancient secrets await you!
Our goal is to produce a game accessible to new and younger gamers – the perfect first roleplaying game – that grows and develops with the players’ abilities to give the depth of game play appealing to more experienced gamers.
You’ll explore the wonderful world of Magnamund, a setting that has been brought to life over more than 30 years of development. From fertile Sommerlund to the arid deserts of Vassagonia, the fetid depths of the Danarg swamp to the despoiled wasteland of the Darklands, an evocative and fully-realised world of adventure awaits you.