- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Lone Wolf Adventure Game Kickstarter
Coming (very) soon to Kickstarter – The Lone Wolf Adventure Game.
Join the Kai Lords in their desperate battle against the forces of darkness!
Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf gamebooks introduced a generation to fantasy gaming – now, in Lone Wolf’s 30th Anniversary year, the legend continues with the Lone Wolf Adventure Game. Epic quests, desperate battles and ancient secrets await you!
Our goal is to produce a game accessible to new and younger gamers – the perfect first roleplaying game – that grows and develops with the players’ abilities to give the depth of game play appealing to more experienced gamers.
You’ll explore the wonderful world of Magnamund, a setting that has been brought to life over more than 30 years of development. From fertile Sommerlund to the arid deserts of Vassagonia, the fetid depths of the Danarg swamp to the despoiled wasteland of the Darklands, an evocative and fully-realised world of adventure awaits you.