- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Lone Wolf: Maps of Magnamund
Mongoose Publishing have something special for Lone Wolf fans coming up in November…
A collaboration between Joe Dever and Francesco Mattioli has produced two seriously cool items. First, a huge poster map of the World of Magnamund, ready to be pinned or framed on the wall of your gaming room to inspire your adventures to ever greater heights!
For those looking for more detail, the first set in a new line of map boards will also be available, covering Sommerlund, Durenor, Dessi and Vassagonia in exquisite detail. These sets will build up into a huge representation of Magnamund, allowing you to plot the advantures and voyages of Lone Wolf and your own characters.
You can find more details, as well as examples of the lovely artwork, at mongoosepublishing.com/rpgs/lonewolfrpg.html?dir=desc&order=position