- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Lone Wolf: Maps of Magnamund
Mongoose Publishing have something special for Lone Wolf fans coming up in November…
A collaboration between Joe Dever and Francesco Mattioli has produced two seriously cool items. First, a huge poster map of the World of Magnamund, ready to be pinned or framed on the wall of your gaming room to inspire your adventures to ever greater heights!
For those looking for more detail, the first set in a new line of map boards will also be available, covering Sommerlund, Durenor, Dessi and Vassagonia in exquisite detail. These sets will build up into a huge representation of Magnamund, allowing you to plot the advantures and voyages of Lone Wolf and your own characters.
You can find more details, as well as examples of the lovely artwork, at mongoosepublishing.com/rpgs/lonewolfrpg.html?dir=desc&order=position