- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
This Product is a 40 x 30 inch, full color floorplan of a Tavern.
It comes with Square, Hex and No Ovelays and includes the VTT files for online use.
The Lumberjack Tavern is a single large map of a log cabin-style tavern in the wilderness. It is intended for use in Fantasy or Pioneering games and the tavern would work well for frontier encounters set during the Colonial Period of U.S. history or during later gold rushes and settlement initiatives expanding the U.S. ever westward.
The forest surrounding the Lumberjack Tavern has been plagued with worker disappearances lately. Loggers enter the woods in the morning, but come evening some frequently do not return. The tavern keeper, owning high stakes in the lumber camp, does his best to keep the lumberjacks happy despite the dangers of the woods, serving them food and drink until they pass out on the tavern floor or in their chairs. Newcomers are offered their fill as well; no one is discriminated against as the lumber camp is in constant need of new recruits to replace those who disappear in the forest. The locals fear a rival logging businesses might be responsible for the disappearances, or possibly some tribe of feral Indians, or perhaps even the Devil himself. Investors and the local Marshal are growing increasingly worried and a decision is made to send a group of troubleshooters to investigate…
Can the player characters discover the Lumberjack Tavern’s dark secret or will they come to a grisly end as they work themselves to death in the forest?