- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
Maelstrom Domesday is finally here! A very successful Kickstarter campaign in the summer allowed us to create lots of stretch goals, but you can now get the core book pdf at DriveThruRPG.
Based on the classic 1984 Maelstrom RPG, this new edition has been revised and rewritten and moved in time to England in the year 1086. The new Norman overclass rules the land but their grip is uneasy. Rebellion and the supernatural are rife. And into this Maelstrom you are thrust by your new patron to investigate strange goings on.
A lifepath character creation system, Freeform magic, a guide to life in 1086 and a richly described setting with hundreds of plot hooks makes this a complete game in one book, although useful supplements will be released over the coming days.