- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: The Torpol Cluster
- [Ennead Games] Empire Builder: Settlement Overview
- [Raging Swan Press] Christmas Megabundle
- [DramaScape] Grand Hall
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Space & Sci-Fi Encounter Concepts
- [DramaScape] Parking Garage
- [Precis Intermedia] High Valor (Revised Edition)
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunk – Volume 12: Creatures
- [Triple Ace Games] Heroes & Villains III: Citizens of Al-Shirkuh
- [Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy
[Make-Believe Games] I AM ZOMBIE: TOXICITY Kickstarter
I AM ZOMBIE: TOXICITY!
I AM ZOMBIE: Toxicity is a roleplaying game which mixes cutting edge rules mechanics and narrative techniques with traditional horror roleplaying concepts. Specifically designed to be a “Dungeon Crawl” type game, with an OLD SCHOOL vibe…. It allows players to experience their favorite fantasy experiences in a totally NEW setting. The 1970’s underworld, which is literally… under the city!
TOXICITY is a lovingly restored reproduction of the original I Am Zombie: Toxicity RPG from the 1970’s! Reprinted from the genuine* masters only recently discovered in a warehouse in Lake Geneva Wisconsin! Our love of old school games made us want to immediately share our amazing discovery of this long lost treasure with the world.
Do you love dungeon crawling, over-the-top horror, and old-school games… but you’ve done it all? Memorized all the monsters and traps, knocked down every door, tried every strategy? Do you want to feel like a kid again, when everything was fresh and new? Do you want a whole new experience that gives you that old school feeling? If the answer is YES!, you’re going to love TOXICITY!
Chasing, Killing, Eating. Who says Romance is dead?