- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
[Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
The High Seas Hack is a traditional tabletop roleplaying game, played with paper, pencils and dice – it allows players to have swashbuckling adventures in the Caribbean of the late 17th and early 18th centuries; the Golden Age of Piracy.
Using the Black Hack at its core the High Seas Hack includes 9 professions suited to the time including a full list of Voodoo spells and divine intervention effects for those that want a fantasy/pulp adventure.
Full rules for ship-to-ship combat are included a well as an introductory scenario to help get your campaign off to a roaring start.
This is a stand alone product and does NOT require a copy of the Black Hack to play.