- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
The High Seas Hack is a traditional tabletop roleplaying game, played with paper, pencils and dice – it allows players to have swashbuckling adventures in the Caribbean of the late 17th and early 18th centuries; the Golden Age of Piracy.
Using the Black Hack at its core the High Seas Hack includes 9 professions suited to the time including a full list of Voodoo spells and divine intervention effects for those that want a fantasy/pulp adventure.
Full rules for ship-to-ship combat are included a well as an introductory scenario to help get your campaign off to a roaring start.
This is a stand alone product and does NOT require a copy of the Black Hack to play.