- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Space
[Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
The High Seas Hack is a traditional tabletop roleplaying game, played with paper, pencils and dice – it allows players to have swashbuckling adventures in the Caribbean of the late 17th and early 18th centuries; the Golden Age of Piracy.
Using the Black Hack at its core the High Seas Hack includes 9 professions suited to the time including a full list of Voodoo spells and divine intervention effects for those that want a fantasy/pulp adventure.
Full rules for ship-to-ship combat are included a well as an introductory scenario to help get your campaign off to a roaring start.
This is a stand alone product and does NOT require a copy of the Black Hack to play.