- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
The Medieval Market has several merchant stalls each with and without a roof except the blacksmith’s temporary shop. Each stall sells different items. From northwest to northeast, there is a seafood merchant, baker, butcher, and cheese merchant. From southwest to southeast, there is a potter, a tapestry and rug merchant, another farmer selling cheese and produce, and finally a blacksmith selling tools and weapons with several wagons.
The Medieval Market makes an excellent add-on to our Arabian Market product, this Medieval Market could easily be accessible from the Poor Quarter and give a low cost alternative to the Merchant Quarter but more expensive than the less reputable “merchants” in the Black Market.
The Arabian Market adventure ideas work well here.
Also consider a character wanting to get a merchant’s license for the market. The head of the merchant’s guild challenges him to a barter haggle. The character must go to each stall and shop and procure an item without money, by bartering goods of equal value and then trade them further down the line. The task is complete when he barters the last item to the last shop in the square. Some trades may be easier than others.
For example, a character could trade for a cheese wheel in the northeast shop, then take it to the farmer and trade the cheese wheel for some vegetables. Since he already sells cheese this makes the trade easier. If successful, the character may pay the license fee and gains the right to set up a stall in the market.
The zip file includes the VTT file for use online.