- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
Mega-City One Archives – Free Preview
The streets of Mega-City One are a dark and violent place. In the 22nd Century the rules of society have broken down and a new order has arisen to take control. Enter the Judges – empowered to apprehend miscreants and sentence them on the spot. In a hard world, the Judges have to be harder still. It may be a brutal system but it is the only thing that works.
The Mega-City One Archives is a collection of lore related to the Justice Department and the citizens it protects – often from themselves. Volume I: The Justice Department is the start of an exciting new 12 volume series that examines the world of Judge Dredd as never before. Each volume contains a proof of purchase logo that, when all 12 are collected, can be exchanged for a special 13th volume, covering Judge Death and his allies, absolutely free!
Note: This is the only way to obtain the special 13th volume of the Mega-City One Archives. It will never go on sale!
You can now see previews of the first two volumes at: mongoosepublishing.com/rpg/series.php?qsSeries=61