- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
Mindjammer – The RPG: Fate Core transhuman scifi out now
Mindjammer Press have now opened for preorders on Mindjammer, their new transhuman science-fiction Fate Core RPG. All preorder customers receive an immediate download of the “Thoughtcast Edition” pre-release PDF, plus the production PDF at the end of February; the 496-page hardback ships at the end of March.
Mindjammer’s the second edition of the Starblazer Adventures transhuman space opera supplement which won an ENnie Judges Spotlight in 2010; the new edition is massively expanded, a standalone RPG using Fate Core. It’s an action-packed game of heroic adventures in the galaxy of the far future, filled with virtual realities, sentient starships, realistic aliens, and mysterious worlds. Play hardened mercs, cunning traders, steely-nerved pilots, intrigue-filled spies and culture agents, aliens, divergent hominids, artificial life forms, and even sentient starships.
It comes with a default setting – The New Commonality of Humankind – but it’s also a full-featured Fate Core rules set you can use with your favourite science-fiction setting. It’s also very modular, with elements you can plug-n-play with other rulesets; in particular the worlds & civilisations, stellar bodies & star systems, and alien life chapters may be of interest for players of other sf games.
You can preorder the game and get immediate access to the Thoughtcast Edition PDF here and also check out www.mindjammer.com for previews, downloads, samples, and much more information about the game.
“Grab your blaster, thoughtcast your orders to the starship sentience, and fire up the planing engines — come and defend the light of humanity’s greatest civilisation as it spreads to the stars!”