- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Harrier Class Commerce Raider
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
Minor Alien Module 1: Luriani
The Luriani are a race of contradictions. Most outsiders are struck by the extreme level of politeness in their society and apparent calm demeanour, only to be shocked by a sudden outburst of passion. They are a people with no significant martial tradition that have fought some of the most brutal wars in history. They are loyal Imperial citizens that suddenly and seemingly without warning came to the brink of revolt. These apparent contradictions are the root cause of the Luriani’s reputation as emotionally unstable and unpredictable. Yet all these make perfect sense to the Luriani themselves.
This book, the first in the Minor Alien Module series, explores the Luriani, detailing their history, society, physiology and technology. Players will enjoy creating Luriani characters and flying Luriani ships, while referees will have access an entirely new civilisation for their games.