- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Modern Ruins 4
This is a 40 x 40 inch Battlemap of a Modern Ruin, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“I’m gonna fix this apartment if it’s the last thing I do.”
Modern Ruins 4 is a one-piece map of a ruined city block. Four roads surround the center city block. The center building has no roof allowing full view of the rooms inside. This allows the map to be used as both an exterior and interior map.
Modern Ruins 4 is intended for use in modern post-apocalyptic or horror games.
Adventure hook for use with this product
The Super Queen: Tara had been hired to fix the apartment by its owner and make the property profitable. It seemed like every time she almost had it fixed enough to be habitable, something terrible happened. A fire, an earthquake, etc. But she kept working at it. When she thought she had it perfect, on the day of the unveiling, that was when the bomb dropped.
The ensuing radiation slowly changed Tara into an ant queen. She lairs in the basement of the building or the subway station. She controls a colony of ants that she directs in trying to “rebuild” the building. Mostly she has directed them to bring a bunch of dirt and sand to shore up the west side of the building. Her worker ants have placed concrete barriers and orange traffic cones around the building as warnings that the building is under construction. Her soldier ants ruthlessly defend the building from anybody trying to move into the building before its perfect again.
The player characters can get involved when the soldier ants attack them as they intrude on their territory. Or survivors who want the ants and their queen removed permanently hire them. With the ants finally gone, the basement of the building and subway can be explored and scoured for supplies.