- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[Modiphius] Corvus Belli’s INFINITY Roleplaying Game Kickstarter
Modiphius Entertainment has had a spectacular start to the INFINITY RPG Kickstarter with a huge Day 1 funding in just 60 minutes, smashing through 5 Goals and hitting over £80,000 ($122k) – with 11 hours to go. It’s the official roleplaying game based on Corvus Belli’s stunning miniatures game.
The Infinity universe was launched by Corvus Belli as a hugely-popular tabletop skirmish game in which sci-fi themed miniatures simulated futuristic battles across the alien battlefronts of Paradiso and the internecine conflicts of the Human Sphere. Before there was a skirmish game, though, there was an RPG: Infinity started life as a homemade RPG setting for the early roleplaying adventures of Corvus Belli founders Alberto, Carlos, Fernando, and Gutier.
You can read more about how Modiphius started working with Corvus Belli in the new article on their website: Infinity RPG: Closing The Circle
Modiphius has been playtesting the Infinity RPG with hundreds of people for the last 9 months, working hard to recapture the excitement of those first sessions and ensure that the feel of the Infinity universe will be captured in players own campaigns!
In the twisted jungles of Paradiso, humanity fights for its survival. The fierce, alien warriors of the Combined Army have poured through the Acheron Gate, descending upon the emerald jungles of the newest colonial world in a seemingly unstoppable torrent. The bestial Morat pound the Paradiso Front, where brave men and women fight ceaselessly to maintain a desperate defensive line which the sly Shasvastii penetrate with devastating ease. In the star-swept skies above, the collected might of humanity’s armadas maintain a life-or-death blockade to cut off an endless horde of alien reinforcements. And if any of humanity’s fractious forces should falter, then all may be lost…
But beyond that terrifying holding action, the intrigues and adventures of the Human Sphere spin on. Space pirates cruise through the shattered planetoids of Human Edge. Scientist adventurers delve the oceans of Varuna. Merchant guilds scheme amidst the scourging sands of Bourak. From Yutang, the Emperor gazes forth from an uneasy throne. Titanic war machines stride across the icy plains of Svalarheima. Byzantine hypercorps struggle for dominance amidst the chrome towers of Neoterra.
For the last ten years, players have tested their mettle upon the battlefields of the Human Sphere in Corvus Belli’s hugely-popular Infinity skirmish game. Now you can expand your adventures, diving deep into the amazing, never-before-seen depths of the Infinity universe with the ultimate science fiction roleplaying game.
Play with the full dynamic 2d20 game system featuring:
- Cinematic action driven by the twin engines of Heat and Momentum
- The triple battlefields of Warfare, Infowar, and Psywar
- A multifaceted Zones system which brings the game world to life
- All New Artwork of the Infinity universe commissioned by Modiphius and Corvus Belli
Explore the definitive guide to the Infinity universe with:
- A complete Chronology of the Human Sphere detailing centuries of bloodshed
- The culture, history, and intrigue of seven powerful factions
- Gazetteers for all twelve planets of the Human Sphere, including beautiful, full-color maps
Leap into your character by:
- Forging your identity with an immersive Lifepath character creation system
- Fighting for your faction with the fractious, innovative Wilderness of Mirrors scenario design system
- Facing dozens of fearsome, ready-to-play adversaries who stand between you and your destiny!
A 368 page colour hardback book packed with everything you need to roleplay in the Human Sphere and beyond!
Further books & accessories have been unlocked or announced including: Player’s Guide, Gamesmaster’s Guide, Shadow Conspiracy Campaign, Supplements for each faction, Geomorphic Gaming Tiles to represent the many locations adventures can take place in, RPG Miniatures by Corvus Belli (one free with every core book) custom dice by Q-Workshop and much more.