- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Modiphius] Mutant Chronicles 3rd Edition Roleplaying Game
THE SOLAR SYSTEM IS A ROARING MAELSTROM OF DEATH AND WAR
THE INNER PLANETS HAVE BEEN SWEPT AWAY BY THE VIOLENT ONSLAUGHT OF THE DARK LEGION’S MONSTROUS HORDES AND UNDEAD SOLDIERS
IN THE ENORMOUS CITIES OF THE DISTANT FUTURE, HERETICS DEVOTED TO THE DESTRUCTION OF MANKIND STALK THE DARK BACKSTREETS AND GLOOMY ALLEYS, SPREADING THEIR TEACHINGS OF GREED, JEALOUSY, AND WAR.
Mutant Chronicles takes you on a full – throttle diesel-punk ride though a solar system beset by corporate intrigue and the invasion of the Dark Legion. With technology failing due to the insidious effects of the Dark Symmetry, mankind must fight back against the Dark Legion hordes whilst dealing with in-fighting and conspiracy.
Now, in this 3rd Edition of the definitive techno-fantasy roleplaying game, you can play during the early days of the Dark Symmetry, through to the brutal Corporate Wars.
Investigate foul cults as technology turns against mankind, or fight the armies of the Dark Legion as they pour forth from citadels across the colonies the battle for humanity’s future.
Mutant Chronicles includes:
- Complete 2d20 game system written by Jay Little (X-Wing Miniatures Game, Star Wars, Edge of the Empire RPG), including detailed character creation and cinematic roleplaying, plus full rules for spaceships and vehicles.
- Never-before seen secrets of the Mutant Chronicles universe, maps of the solar system and Luna City.
- Insights in to the Dark Legion Apostles and their unique forces, tactics and plots along with full stats for new and old monstrosities.
- Briefings on the major corporations, Imperial, Bauhaus, Capitol, Mishima, and Cybertronic, as well as Cartel, the Brotherhood, and Whitestar.
- Guide to running adventures during the rise of the Dark Symmetry and the first wars through to the return of the Dark Legion.
- 496 pages of adventure in the Mutant Chronicles universe!
- Discount on the print copy!*
* If you want to upgrade to the hardcover print copy, Modiphius provides a discount of the PDF price against the print copy price in their webstore. Simply contact them to get your discount!
Further releases include supplements for Mishima, Bauhaus, Cybertronic, Capitol, Imperial, Whitestar, Brotherhood, The Cartel, Luna & Freelancers, Mutants & Heretics, The Dark Soul, The Dark Symmetry Campaign, The Dark Legion Campaign, The Dark Eden Sourcebook, The Dark Eden Campaign, The Venusian Apocalypse Campaign (now in four parts!) and much more.