- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Modiphius] Thunderbirds Role Playing – International Rescue RPG coming!
The Thunderbirds Roleplaying Add On lets you turn the co-op board game into an exciting story telling experience. By introducing a Game Master, exciting events and challenges as well as more detailed character progression, Thunderbirds Roleplaying turns the cards, playing pieces, and map of the Core Box into thrilling rescue adventures in a persistent campaign world. Game through much more involved missions of International Rescue that encourage ingenuity and improvisation where the Game Master rewards clever solutions while introducing a balanced array of obstacles, dangers and villains. Play as the characters from classic Thunderbirds series in a game suited to experienced and novice role-players alike.
To put together Thunderbirds Roleplaying we’ve assembled an all-star team including:
- Timothy Brown whose credits include Dark Sun D&D, 2300AD, Megatraveller, Space 1889.
- Cam Banks whose credits include Marvel Heroic, Leverage, Firefly The Roleplaying Game.
Thunderbirds Roleplaying is an Add On for £20 and opens up the game to a massive new audience. Later Stretch Goals will add roleplaying figures and models, scripted campaigns, exciting new adventure and much more. There will be a Stretch Goal to incorporate the contents of the Expansions as well.