- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
This product includes over thirty five 10 x 8 inch tiles with a square overlay, to create a Modular Rocketship, there is an amazing number of combinations you can put together.
This module includes a variety of module sections for putting together your favorite Sci-Fi Rocketship craft. There are many options to choose from, and no Rocketship is likely to include all sections, although options are also given for customizing sections into non-Rocketship designs and larger map constructions.
The basic Rocketship design permits everything from a cargo transport shuttle, moonbus, exploration and colonization vessel, and military patrol craft. Experimentation with the basic design, customizing the modules to fit non-Rocketship visions, allows the Game Master to create an infinite variation of starships, space stations, moon bases, asteroid arms depots, etc.
Space is a vast and dangerous place, often plagued by pirates, enemy military forces, and even alien aggressors.
With this product as part of their arsenal, the Game Master can host any kind of space drama, including pirate ambush, alien attack, android mutiny, xenomorph infestation, smuggler operations, star marines boarding actions, and much more.