- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
(Mongoose) Jonny Nexus Presents… The NeXus Files
In May 2003, Jonny Nexus embarked on a journey that would take him from the ruins of post-WWIII Poland to the shores of long-gone realms, and from the faded grandeur of 1920s Venice to the twice-sunned deserts of alien worlds. During this journey he would view fabulous sights, witness epoch-shattering events, and meet beings of both might and majesty – many of whom he then proceeded to kill. He engaged millennia old vampires in hand-to-hand combat armed only with petrol bombs and a ready wit. He uncovered secrets of ages past; he forgot secrets of ages past. He robbed from those that had money, and kept it. Across a score of glittering worlds he entirely failed to write himself into either myth or legend.
But he did have fun.
And somewhere along the way he even found time to die.
For thirty months, Jonny Nexus recorded the thoughts aroused by, and the lessons learned from, his twice-weekly roleplaying habit in a column he wrote for Mongoose Publishing’s Signs & Portents magazine. Part travelogue, part guide, part manual, and part manifesto, these are those columns.
You can find the NeXus Files at mongoosepublishing.com/the-nexus-files.html