- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
(Mongoose) New This Week – Glorantha & Earthdawn
Two new books will be winging their way to the shelves of your local games store this week, one for RuneQuest & Glorantha, the other for Earthdawn.
Races of Glorantha, Volume One
Together in one volume, the essential deep-dive into three of Glorantha’s most fascinating and exotic Elder Races: the Dragonewts, Durulz and Uz. In these pages you will learn all you need to know about these elder races for your Gloranthan game. Each is detailed in terms of culture, history, religion, philosophies and biology, revised and updated for RuneQuest II. With detailed cults, new spells and fascinating mythology, Races of Glorantha is an invaluable insight into roleplaying these unique species, bringing greater diversity and depth to campaigns.
For more information, please visit mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1801
Nations of Barsaive 2: Serpent River
Nations of Barsaive Volume Two: Serpent River offers gamemasters and players an in-depth look at the Serpent River. Running the entire breadth of Barsaive from the Grand Cataracts in the North to the Mist Swamps in the South, the Serpent River has been used by traders for thousands of years. This book provides detailed descriptions of the six great t’skrang trading houses, featuring revised and updated content, and new material for adventures in the world of Earthdawn. Requires use of the Earthdawn Player’s and Gamemaster’s Guides.
For more information, please visit mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1814