- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
[Mongoose] New This Week – Lone Wolf and Paranoia
Two new books will be appearing this week on the shelves of your local stores. For Lone Wolf, there is the long awaited Magnamund Bestiary, and for Paranoia, Flashbacks Redux.
The terrifying creatures that lurk in the darkest corners of Magnamund come to life in this, the latest supplement for the Lone Wolf Multiplayer Gamebook. From the mundane Baknar and Elix, to fan favourites such as the Gourgaz and Kraan, the Magnamund Bestiary provides games masters with a wealth of foes and enemies to challenge their players with. A special section is included featuring more human opponents, allowing games masters to quickly field the likes of thieves, rogues, mercenaries and Drakkarim at a moment’s notice.
For more information, visit mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1872
The most popular missions are back, in their 25th Anniversary guise! Filled with hand-picked classic adventures from all previous editions of Paranoia, Flashbacks Redux is gaming hilarity at its greatest. Re-live the most terrifying moments of Me and My Shadow Mark IV, or revel in the confusion of Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues.
These and many other classics are found in Flashbacks Redux, all suitable trimmed, tweaked and tailored for the latest edition of Paranoia: Troubleshooters.
For more information, visit mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1951