- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Mongoose] New This Week – Lone Wolf and Paranoia
Two new releases are coming hot from the Mongoose presses this week, a scenario for Paranoia: High Programmers and the much, much, much awaited Lone Wolf Multiplayer Gamebook.
Lone Wolf Multiplayer Gamebook
Launched in the 80’s, the Lone Wolf series of gamebooks quickly became firm favourites among a growing fan base. Alone among the gamebooks of their day, Lone Wolf was the only one to feature a cohesive and exciting world, and an extended campaign in which your character could grow and expand as he travelled through all 28 books of the original series. This was the first true mega-campaign!
Prepare to return to the world of Magnamund, this time with your friends. The Lone Wolf Multiplayer Gamebook is a full roleplaying game, based on the simple rules system of the solo books – it is so easy, anyone can play! The first book in this range brings you the core rules, introduces the Kai Lord character class and presents three introductory scenarios to get you started.
For more information, visit mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1782
None of this is my Fault
Three missions for High Programmers! Stay alert, trust no-one and keep your army of heavily armed bodyguards handy! Try to drag your corpulent, twisted body from the zero-gravity couch and toddle on down to the Situation Room for…
- Joy in the Morningcycle: Rimbaud-B, the greatest chef in the sector, is missing, presumed fed. The High Programmer who acquires Rimbaud-B’s services will be the perfectly-sliced-melba-toast-with-caviar of ULTRAVIOLET society. The fate of not only Alpha Complex, but Rimbaud’s Sylphides à la crême d’amusant chaud hang in the balance!
- The Iceman Returneth Again: You find the weirdest things in the vaults. Expired nuclear weapons, abandoned doomsday devices, mutated things with tentacles… And frozen High Programmers from the earliest days of Alpha Complex. Who wants to hit the defrost button?
- When Things Were Interesting: The annual all-sector FunBall tournament is in its final stages. It’s the biggest – and only – sporting event in Alpha Complex, and everyone from the lowliest INFRARED to the highest of High Programmers will be watching. Anyone for a little wager on the results?
For more information, visit mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1771