- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Harrier Class Commerce Raider
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
[Mongoose Publishing] Babylon 5 Open Day – Oct 18th
Saturday, October 18th sees Mongoose Publishing holding its second Babylon 5 Open Day at its offices in Swindon. In attendance will be Miss Claudia Christian (Commander Susan Ivanova), available to sign books, chat about her time filming Babylon 5, and even playing the odd game!
We will have events running throughout the day, including;
BABYLON 5 RPG WITH CLAUDIA CHRISTIAN
Ever wanted to play with the real Susan Ivanova? Names will be randomly drawn on the day to take part in a very special session of the Babylon 5 RPG, where Claudia Christian will be reprising her role as Babylon 5’s Commander.
BABYLON 5 RPG
If you miss out on the chance to game with Claudia, don’t worry, there will be plenty of other games to take part in!
A CALL TO ARMS – DEFENCE OF SECTOR 49
Throughout the day, there will be an ongoing campaign, featuring the Earth Alliance and its allies defending Sector 49 against their enemies. Though the campaign runs all day, you will be able to drop in and drop out to take part in other events as you see fit! Bring a 5 point Skirmish Level fleet, and take part!
A CALL TO ARMS – BRING AND BATTLE
If you fancy a far more informal style of fleet combat, simply bring a 5 point Raid Level fleet, and we’ll fix you up with an opponent!
BATTLEFIELD EVOLUTION: BABYLON 5
Control a Narn, EarthForce, Centauri or Minbari squad in this quick to learn and play version of Battlefield Evolution!
Doors open at 10am on October 18th, and close at 6pm. Entry is free, and you can download a map leading you to our offices from;