- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
[Mongoose Publishing] Borderland: Counterweights and Measures
This adventure is set in the Borderland sector of the Trojan Reach.
The Florian-Aslan Trade Consortium (FATC) has grown so powerful that it will come to dominate the Borderland unless countermeasures are taken. Direct action is impossible, but if some of the local powers can put aside their differences and work together then perhaps they can create a counterweight to the FATC expansion. The Travellers are recruited to act as go-betweens in this endeavour; simple messengers with a legitimate remit. But FATC plays dirty, and is not above shooting the messenger.
The conflict presented in this adventure is not black-and-white, good-vs-bad. The actions of the opposition (the Florian-Aslan trade Consortium, or FATC) make sense from their perspective, and there are many good and worthy people among the FATC who will see those who try to derail their legitimate business expansion as nothing more than terrorists. Indeed, it may be that the FATC expansion is a good thing for the region – these are troubled times in the Borderlands, and greater unity might be the decisive factor in surviving the next decades.
While the adventure is self-contained and has all the information a referee needs to run it, Borderland and Alien Module 1: Aslan may both be useful in expanding a campaign beyond these pages.