- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
[Mongoose Publishing] Borderland Profile: Arunisiir
The new Borderland line of Third Imperium books focusses on a single subsector within the Trojan Reach, allowing referees to rely on adventrues and sourcebooks that fully scope the region, meaning he can get on with the business of running his campaign!
The Arunisiir system lies a short way beyond the Imperial border, in the Borderland region. Its port is a critical link in the Trojan Reach trade network, but the world itself is a backwater. Aslan ihatei seek land on Arunisiir. The local city-states are too weak to oppose their incursions but decline offers of assistance from offworld. If the world is annexed by the Aslan, Imperial trade in the region will be compromised. The Imperium cannot act; at least not directly, but something must be done. Meanwhile, others have taken an interest in the system as well.