- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
[Mongoose Publishing] Borderland Profile: Arunisiir
The new Borderland line of Third Imperium books focusses on a single subsector within the Trojan Reach, allowing referees to rely on adventrues and sourcebooks that fully scope the region, meaning he can get on with the business of running his campaign!
The Arunisiir system lies a short way beyond the Imperial border, in the Borderland region. Its port is a critical link in the Trojan Reach trade network, but the world itself is a backwater. Aslan ihatei seek land on Arunisiir. The local city-states are too weak to oppose their incursions but decline offers of assistance from offworld. If the world is annexed by the Aslan, Imperial trade in the region will be compromised. The Imperium cannot act; at least not directly, but something must be done. Meanwhile, others have taken an interest in the system as well.