- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
[Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
Good afternoon, Citizens!
Just the briefest of updates today.
Implausible Deniability is getting the last polishing right now (will keep you updated on that) but Mongoose Publishing have a little bit of news that may be of interest:
Some of you may recall previous editions of Paranoia – well, these titles are now available in ebook format (and a few available in print!) once again on DriveThruRPG, starting with their own Paranoia XP/Service Pack 1, and 25th Anniversary editions.
You can grab them all here.
While these books use a different rules set to the Paranoia box set now in your hands, there is oodles of information and ideas contained within their pages that you will still find most relevant to your own games, from simple (ha!) missions to the deviously masterful High Programmers RPG.
But what about the even older and classicer Paranoia books from the West End Games days? Stay tuned, loyal Troubleshooter, stay tuned…