- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Mongoose Publishing] Cowboys vs. Xenomorphs
Both a gripping adventure and detailed sourcebook, Cowboys vs. Xenomorphs is your gateway to take Traveller into the Wild West!
Cowboys vs. Xenomorphs provides all the rules and new equipment you will need to run adventures in the Wild West, from the streets of New York to the unclaimed frontier. A complete frontier mining town is mapped and detailed, with fully-fleshed out characters ready for your players to ride in and start raising hell!
Beyond this, there is a complete adventure (written by Gareth Hanrahan) centred on the mining town, where the players will have to deal with a number of increasingly unusual situations until they finally stumble upon the truth – the Wild West is being invaded by xenomorphs! The referee has a choice of several xenomorph types, all based on familiar science-fiction tropes that are readily adapted to different styles of play, from the Perfect Organism to Classic Martians!
There are also six pre-generated characters to kick you off quickly into the adventure, along with a complete Desperado career for players wishing to create their own.
Cowboys vs. Xenomorphs is an exciting, thrilling, dark-and-deadly adventure in the Wild West, using the Traveller rules. The most fun you can have with a horse between your legs!