- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Mongoose Publishing] Legend: Land of Ice and Stone
Penned by Simon E. Phipp, Land of Ice and Stone is a setting of long lost pre-history. Deep in our distant past is a culture long forgotten, a culture so remote that all we have to remember it are dry bones, cave paintings and stone tools. However, this is a culture from whence we all sprang.
Play a traveller on a great journey, a wise woman leading her clan,or a bold hunter full of fear at his first mammoth kill.
Using the popular Legend RPG rules, Land of Ice and Stone provides a set of rules, races, cultural backgrounds, professions allowing you to play in the oldest of our cultures – the Old Stone Age.
So, come and face the fierce mammoths, the cave lions, cave bears, the strange red men and the most dangerous foe of all – the Icy Cold.