- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
[Mongoose Publishing] Legend: Land of Ice and Stone
Penned by Simon E. Phipp, Land of Ice and Stone is a setting of long lost pre-history. Deep in our distant past is a culture long forgotten, a culture so remote that all we have to remember it are dry bones, cave paintings and stone tools. However, this is a culture from whence we all sprang.
Play a traveller on a great journey, a wise woman leading her clan,or a bold hunter full of fear at his first mammoth kill.
Using the popular Legend RPG rules, Land of Ice and Stone provides a set of rules, races, cultural backgrounds, professions allowing you to play in the oldest of our cultures – the Old Stone Age.
So, come and face the fierce mammoths, the cave lions, cave bears, the strange red men and the most dangerous foe of all – the Icy Cold.