- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
[Mongoose Publishing] Luriani and Adventure Seeds – Now in Print!
Minor Alien Module 1: Luriani and Supplement 16: Adventure Seeds are now both available in print! You can swipe your own copies here.
Minor Alien Module 1: Luriani
The Luriani are a race of contradictions. Most outsiders are struck by the extreme level of politeness in their society and apparent calm demeanour, only to be shocked by a sudden outburst of passion. They are a people with no significant martial tradition that have fought some of the most brutal wars in history. They are loyal Imperial citizens that suddenly and seemingly without warning came to the brink of revolt. These apparent contradictions are the root cause of the Luriani’s reputation as emotionally unstable and unpredictable. Yet all these make perfect sense to the Luriani themselves.
Supplement 16: Adventure Seeds
The game session arrives. You have not had time to prepare the game this week and then the players announce they want to jump to a system you have not yet fully detailed.
You need an adventure, quick.
This book finishes the referee’s toolkit ‘trilogy’ that started with Supplement 13: Starport Encounters and continued with Supplement 15: Powers and Principalities. Supplement 16: Adventure Seeds rounds off your toolkit by providing a variety of methods to generate new ideas for adventures that can be sprung upon your players with very little preparation – just the thing for a busy referee!
The goal with Supplement 16: Adventure Seeds is to give the referee a multitude of jump-off points to launch new adventures with the minimum of preparation or forethought. Combined with the other books in this trilogy, and you will be able to create complex adventures that will keep your players entertained for hours, while filling them with realistic places, people, governments and corporations. Your players will think you a genius for creating such rich and varied universes!