- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
[Mongoose Publishing] New Traveller & 2300AD Books in Print!
Mongoose Publishing have just received stock of three brand new Traveller books, in print for the first time! You can grab your own copies from here.
For ‘core’ Traveller players, we now have Book 1: Mercenary Second Edition in print, alongside Supplement 15: Powers and Principalities.
Book 1: Mercenary Second Edition
This all new edition of Book 1: Mercenary provides a great many rules and revisions suitable for all ground-based combat in any campaign, and is a major update to the Traveller rules.
Supplement 15: Powers and Principalities
The purpose of this book is to make every planet in your campaign unique and interesting, and Supplement 15: Powers and Principalities will do just that with no extra work on the part of the referee.
And for lovers of 2300AD, a complete campaign in the shape of The Grendelssaga…
This book introduces the world of Grendel and its conditions, and is a sourcebook for the small outpost run by the University of Alicia, studying the violent weather and emergent life forms. The players must make their way from Beowulf to Grendel, across a system under dire threat from Kaefer marauders and human raiders.