- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Troubles by the Boxload
Contained within this document you will find a Very Interesting Mission for a group of RED clearance Troubleshooters. In this adventure, the Troubleshooters will deliver some stuff to a warehouse and Everything Will Be Fine. There might be some minor hiccups along the way, but Troubleshooters used to defending Alpha Complex from the Traitorous Hordes will surely have no problem putting a few boxes on a shelf, right?
Apart from the possibility of being aggressively maintained by a deranged repairbot, conference-called into oblivion or terminated for tardiness, this mission is nothing more (or less) than an in-depth exploration of box-delivery in Alpha Complex, and thus perfectly safe for all participants.