- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: The Torpol Cluster
This mini-series details the worlds of Trojan Reach sector that might be visited during the Pirates of Drinax campaign. The material in this book is set in Sindal Subsector of the Third Imperium universe, but can be easily transplanted to other regions or any game setting that follows the general standards and assumptions of the Third Imperium.
The Torpol Cluster is the name given to three worlds in Tlaiowaha subsector which all lie within jump-1 of one another. Three worlds is a small cluster, but these three are important as they provide a link between the Wildeman Cluster and the Sindalian Main (by way of Marduk), which permits jump-2 traffic to transit from Imperial space to the territory of the Florian League.
Traffic bound for the Aslan Hierate also comes through these systems as an alternative to the Wildeman Cluster/Borderland Cluster transit.
The cluster sees a fair amount of internal trade, with ships plying between ports in the same system or jumping within the cluster. Through trade is extensive, with Torpol acting as a stopover and liberty port for many ships that come through. The cluster might thus offer rich pickings for pirates, though the presence of an Imperial trade route makes this a potentially hazardous undertaking.