- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: Theev
The Theev Cluster is notorious as a ‘piracy hotspot’ and has been swept on many occasions by the Imperial Navy. Naval vessels are deployed to the cluster on a not too-infrequent basis; all the while, pirates and smugglers enjoy huge freedoms, subject only to the Pirate Lords of Theev.
This supplement is perfect to flesh out encounters upon Theev in the Pirates of Drinax campaign, or for any Travellers who visit this region of the Trojan Reach. Theev itself is a prime destination for those who have the right contacts for it has that golden pairing – a low Law Level married to a high Tech Level. Anything can be purchased or hired here and visitors are free from restrictions – so long as they do not disrupt the business of the Lords who rule the system.